The Alliance française d’Edmonton and the Société France Edmonton are delighted to invite you to Bastille Day!
Join us to celebrate Bastille Day
Bastille Day is the name given in English-speaking countries to the French National Day. In France, it is formally called La Fête Nationale but more commonly: le quatorze juillet (the Fourteenth of July).
A delicious dinner!
- Spinach, Berry & Candied Walnut Salad: Spinach / Assorted Berries / Red Onion / Candied Walnuts – served with a housemade Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Ancient Grains Salad: Red & Black Quinoa / Chickpea / Pimento / Artichoke / Parsley / Truffled Mushrooms – served with a housemade Vinaigrette Dressing
- Assorted Breads: Crusty White /Multi-Grain or Gluten Friendly Buns
- Vegetable Medley: Chef’s choice of seasonal vegetables.
- Lyonnaise Potatoes: Russet Potatoes / Olive Oil / Basil / Oregano / Rosemary / Garlic / Caramelized Onion
- Roast Beef: Beef Round / Rosemary – served with Gravy & Horseradish
- Salmon: Salmon Fillet / Smoked Sea Salt / Lemon Pepper / Citrus Butter – served with lemons
French Eats, Treats, Beats!
- Children’s activities !
- Bocce, Volleyball and Frisbee-golf for the grown ups…
- “Le jeu de la pesée” : Guess the weight of a basket full of delicious French products to try to win it – Generously offered by the Société France-Edmonton
- Featuring French music throughout the evening for your listening pleasure!
- Your ticket enrols you in a Raffle to win great gifts from AFE and its partners
The activities will start at 4pm
The dinner will be served at 7pm
- There is a limited number of admissions, so registrations are mandatory!
Adults with alcohol: AFE or SFE Members 35$ / Others 40$
Adults without alcohol: AFE or SFE Members 25$ / Others 30$
Kids (<18): AFE or SFE Members 20$ / Others 25$
Kids (0-5): Free
- Be sure to book and get your tickets before July, 10th
By phone: 780-469-0399
By cheque (mailed before July, 8th – to the order of Alliance francaise of Edmonton)
Or stop by the office