Determine which type of class you want to register by following those links:
- Adult classes
- Children and youth classes
- Private lessons
- Corporate and business classes
- French for Parents of Children in Immersion
Determine your level of proficiency.
– If you did have some French education, then you can assess your French level by clicking on the “Online Placement Test” button below (it should take about 10 minutes):
Then, we will contact you back to book an appointment for an oral placement test: this will help to have a more accurate assessment of your level and offer you the class that best suits your needs. This oral placement test is conducted for free at the French Alliance, and will take about 15 minutes.
– In case you already know your level (no previous French education, or students coming from another Alliance française), you can print and fill the registration form and mail it with the payment (checks only) or you can register over the phone with your credit card information.