Placement test & Registration
How do I register?
Determine which type of class you want to enroll (check out the course offer)
Determine your level of proficiency (see the levels’ description here)
If you have previously taken French classes or if you have any experience speaking French, then you can assess your French level by clicking on the “Online Placement Test” button below (it should take about 10 minutes):
Once we receive your results we will contact you to book an appointment for an oral placement test: this will help determine your level and offer you the class that best suits your needs. This oral placement test is conducted for free at the French Alliance, and will take about 15 minutes.
You can now finalize your registration by paying the course’s tuition fees (+ membership and books if applicable).
You can pay:
- online: see the class schedule and click on Register (Visa or Mastercard)
- by phone: 780-469-0399 (Visa or Mastercard)
- by mail: send cheque at 10424, 123 Street – Edmonton (AB) T5N 1N7
- at the office (cash, cheque and debit/credit card)
When sending payment by mail, please print and fill your registration form and mail it with your cheque.
- Adults courses registration form (PDF)
- Private lesson registration form (PDF)
- Kids & Teens registration form (PDF)